If you can’t go to the spa, let the spa come to you. These cellulite massagers can help you enjoy the benefits of your favorite massages with the added benefit of reducing cellulite.
And to help you get the most value for your money, we picked the best cellulite massagers that have multiple functions—anti-aging, detoxing, slimming, and more.
Handheld Electric Cellulite Massager with 3 Massage Heads ($57.99)
This is another great beauty deal: the cellulite massager costs just $57.99 and has three massage heads that you can switch according to your needs.
- Triangular massage head is perfect for relieving pressure and pain in the neck area. Perfect for fighting fatigue after a long day of looking at a computer.
- Wave massage head gives a much deeper massage for muscle soreness in the shoulders, arms, legs, and back. You can also use it on your temple or neck, to fight a headache or mental exhaustion.
- Ball-type massage head can help fight cellulite and tone the body. It can be used with essential oils. Remember to remove the mesh cover while it’s being used to prevent damage.
It’s cordless, and the sleek and compact design fits easily into a bedside table drawer or gym bag. You can enjoy a massage in bed or after a heavy workout.
Best cellulite massager with LED technology
Anti Cellulite Massage with 4 Massage Heads Variable Speed Motor ($299)
This all-in-one beauty gadget can break down cellulite, stimulate collagen, exfoliate, and relieve muscle pain. Not only can it reduce orange peel skin textures, but it can also reduce swelling and help bring back a healthy glow.
The secret is in the changeable heads, which you can switch out to deliver different kinds of massage treatments, and its patented Slim Tech Phototherapy system. As you massage, it emits infra-red rays that are known to stimulate collagen.
- Cellu-Active Massage Head has small silicone discs that help break down fatty deposits. At the same time, it can help relieve any swelling, and relieve soreness and stiffness in the area. For best results, use this for at least 15 minutes a day, with massage oils and creams.
- Body Brush Massage Head can be used for dry brushing and detox body massages. It exfoliates dead skin cells to reveal smoother skin and even out the skin tone. It also boosts circulation, brings more nutrients to the skin cells, and stimulates the lymphatic system.
- Lifting Clean Massage Head helps to tighten the skin. Use it on the face and neck to combat sagging and puffiness. You can also use it on the decolletage and the breast for overall toning. The soft foam brush is safe to use on delicate areas and applies a relaxing pressure that may even release tension. Many people like to use it on the legs to relieve varicose veins.
Body Sculpting Electric Cellulite Massager ($53.99)
This has a similar price and functions as the Ameiseye: three different brushes, and a stylish and compact design.
However, it does have a powerful rotation mechanism that allows the head to rotate at just 2,500 times per minute. This can help relieve deep soreness and muscle pain, and break down the fat deposits that cause cellulite.
- Flathead is used to relieve pain and pressure on the neck and shoulder area
- Wave head provides a relaxing deep massage for pain relief and improved blood circulation
- Ball-bearing head helps fight cellulite, reduce swelling and stimulate the lymphatic system
Multipurpose Body Massager Cellulite Remover ($49.99)
At just $49.99, this very affordable cellulite massage allows anyone to enjoy a spa experience at home.
It has four different massage heads, so you can fight cellulite, muscle pain, and even exfoliate dead skin cells.
- Flat massage head is best for toning and boosting circulation in the tummy area
- Wavy massage head mimics acupressure by stimulating the pressure points in your body. It can also help relieve soreness, especially in the legs, neck, and back
- Bubble massage head helps prevent or lessen the appearance of cellulite
- Exfoliation pad can be used on the feet for smoother heels and fewer callouses
This massager uses a rechargeable lithium ion battery and is cordless so you can use it anywhere. You can also change the speed or choose between 5 rhythm settings.
Best cellulite massager that can be used as a foot massager
Body Sculpting Electric Celulitis Remover ($59.99)
Feel good from head to toe! This has four different attachments that you can use for your favorite beauty treatments.
- Pumice head can be used to gently buff the soles of your feet, or exfoliate rough spots like elbows and knees. People also find that its rotations are very relaxing, so it can reduce soreness after a long day in heels.
- Smooth head can be used with massage oils and allows better absorption while boosting blood circulation.
- Beaded head fights cellulite and swelling by breaking down fatty deposits and stimulating the lymphatic system.
- Wavy head activates pressure points and helps you enjoy an acupressure massage in your own home
VOYOR Handheld Massager Cordless Deep Tissue Cellulite Massager (unavailable)
Get both deep-cleansing, deep-tissue massage, and other beauty treatments with this popular cellulite massager.
The device has an upgraded motor, 3 kinds of heads, and the ability to switch between three-speed settings. The head can rotate 42900 times per minute, to help stimulate circulation and relieve muscle pain. You can also change the direction of rotation.
- Cellulite massage roller breaks down fatty deposits and any swelling, to make your skin look smoother and more toned. Use it on your legs, thighs, abdomen, or any area that’s prone to cellulite.
- The cleansing brushes help remove dead skin cells and unclog pores. There is a softer brush for the face and another for the body. Use it to prevent dry and rough skin, or get rid of body acne.
Since it’s cordless, you can use it anywhere and anytime, for a more relaxing and convenient massage experience.